Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Congrats kbro2689! February 22nd was my daughters due date! I was induced a few days early because my 14yo son was having a lit of medical issues and we were afraid we may have to end up going to the childrens hospital and I didn't want to have her in another city with a stranger for a doctor. Anyway, congrats on your first pregnancy! How exciting! Have you made your first doctor appointment yet?

5 years ago • Post starter

@KBRO2689 hello again ?? Congrats on you yes it’s my first pregnancy aswell. My doctors here is Australia uses the HCG to confirm the pregnancy so after my Very faint positive I went to my doctor to confirm the pregnancy and had my hcg levels done at 14dpo and then I guess they just make sure they’re doubling as they’re suppose to. Is it not normal to get them done first pregnancy? This whole thing is so new to me so I’m not sure what’s normal and what isn’t.
Have you been to the doctors @KBRO2689?

I think in australia we don’t get a scan til approx 12 weeks but I’m hoping to get one a little earlier as I’m travelling to Bali between 10-13 weeks and would like to confirm everything and make sure myself and baby are healthy before being in another country in case anything happens to go wrong, has anyboby been in this situation and been able to ask for an early scan ?

5 years ago

I’m hesitantly joining. I have a faint positive and hoping this bean sticks, currently 4 days past due for AF. This one has come as a huge surprise as we have an almost 2 year old and a 2 1/2 month old.

5 years ago

Welcome logo817! How exciting baby number 3! How is it having a 2 year old with a newborn? My daughter will be 2 when this one is born and im very nervous. She is super clingy and doesn't like to share me. There is a pretty big gap between all our other kids so this is new territory for me!

She does pretty well. She loves her baby sister but she’s not always super gentle so we have to work on that. And she acted up a bit at first but has since tapered off. I make sure to find one on one time for us too. I am really blessed that the newborn is a great sleeper, she’s really just a good baby overall (the older was more difficult at this age).

5 years ago

Hey guys, has anyone had a dating scan yet ?

5 years ago

@senyeart4-thank you! Calling the doctors today to see who i can get set up with and what i am supposed to do.

@Mrsjr96-you were commenting on my 6DPO post, where I found out I was pregnant! They must have a different way of doing things there...some people I hear get blood tests and all that done right away...other just go in for a scan around 8 weeks? that's what i have heard anyway I'm not sure what to do so I am gonna call the office where I got for my yearly gyno exam and see if they can set me up with an appt with someone.

I feel so clueless! I just was like I will feel so lucky if I can get pregnant, that, that's all I was worried about. Now I am and I'm like oh--now what??So we'll see what happens when I call today. Hopefully it goes well. Would like a good start to this process.

5 years ago

My advice to you ladies who are pregnant for the first time is to find an ob you really like and are totally comfortable with. 9 months is a long journey and you need to be able to trust them completely. Talk and ask a lot of questions about everything. If you want a natural birth talk about that early and often because they tend to push things on you when you are in labor. Remember that they work for you! You shouldn't be intimidated by them. No question or fear or concerns are stupid so don't let them dismiss you.

thank you for the advice! I just called and they said they are going to do a urine test Thurs to confirm and it'll give me a proof of pregnancy. Then they said they will give me a list of OBGYNs so I will see who they really recommend. So, one step at a time....

5 years ago

@KBRO2689 yeah I remember ?? We are around the same time which will be nice to follow each other’s journey along with all the other ladies in the post!
For me with it being my first pregnancy I got my faint positive pretty early at only 11 days post ovulation. My GP in Australian is free so went to see her and she straight away suggest bloods to confirm and then bloods 48 hours later to confirm numbers are doubling.
With this being my first pregnancy I was also really confused as to what to do next so I went to my GP today who did a full set of bloods including HCG again and has given me a refferal for a dating scan to make sure everything is where it should be!
Feeling really lucky that my GP is being this thorough as I’ve read so many stories of people having to wait and I’m not patient enough for that!
I feel like if you go in for you gyno appointment you’ll be able to get a step by step of what’s to come for the first trimester. My doctor went through this with me today so feeling a lot more calm knowing what she has planned next for me ! Don’t hesitate to ask for things from your doctor, they’ll often given you more if they know you know what you’re talking about. I’m a registered nurse so maybe that’s helping in the way my doctor is being so thorough!
@senyeart4 100% agree this is my first pregnancy but already having a GPthat is thorough and able to answer my question despite me being so early on has been remarkable I feel like everyone should feel that way about there doctors

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo