Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies just got back from my scan, feeling on top of the world!! Measuring 6 weeks and 1 day didn’t get to hear bubs heart beat but got to see the slightest little blink of my babies heart beating at 100bpm.

5 years ago

Hey everyone-hope you are all doing well! Less than a week to go for my ultrasound-I just want to know everything is alright. I feel like I should feel "more pregnant" than I do but I am Still tired a lot, bloated, and I haven't been sick yet but I have like just times off an on throughout the day where my stomach just feels slightly unsettled. If that is my "morning sickness" I will take it!

5 years ago

Hey kbro2689! I never had any ms with my three boys and never really felt pregnant with them until the third trimester so its totally normal, but i totally get the worry. I can't believe its almost time for our ultrasound already! Time has kinda flown by for me. It's hard to believe that i will be in the second trimester in just 2 1/2 weeks!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey kbro2689! I am sorry to hear about your so father. I hope he is doing better. I get what you're going through. With my daughter, we didn't tell a single soul, not even our kids, until the 20 week anatomy scan. We had just had so many losses and my son had had a stroke when i was 15 weeks and we just didn't want to cause him stress while he was so sick. People were so mad that i didn't say anything, but I really didn't care to be honest. It's my choice and i just didn't feel comfortable with telling anyone until then. I think im going to do the same this time around and even go further and not announce on social media at all. Im being so weird this time and just don't want to hear any negative comments. I don't think i could handle it ya know. Just do whatever it is you feel comfortable with. Share when you feel its right. I shared all three of my first pregnancies right away. It's so much fun and exciting especially the first time! Im glad little bean is being sweet and giving you some need relief from the nausea! My goober gives me some days where i feel pretty good but other days are pretty hard! This is by far the worst i have had it in all my pregnancies, so i hope thats a good sign.

Hey everyone! Congrats KBRO2689!
Everything looks good on the ultrasound! Baby is measuring perfect with HR of 147!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Yay! I'm so glad for you guys!! My ultrasound went well today too! Measuring right on and hb was 170!

user submitted image

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! I just got the call with results of the genetic testing! Baby is healthy!!! And we are team !

I got a lot of crap when i waited until 20 weeks to announce with my daughter. Mind you I had had many miscarriages and my middle son had just had a stroke a month prior. People were still pissed i waited so long. This time i am not doing an announcement on social media. If you don't see me or talk to me in person you won't know. I know people will probably be mad but i don't give a crap. At the end of the day, it's your baby and you get to share however you want. Someone will always be mad about something so you just enjoy and don't worry about everyone else.

Hey all! hope everyone is doing well still! Had my ultrasound today and baby looks good which is such a relief! and I was right! It's a girl!!! I get another ultrasound in 4 weeks bc her position made it difficult for them to get a picture of a certain part of her heart. They said it's a pretty common problem. But the rest of the heart looked good so I'm feeling more positive and confidant that baby is doing well in there. I also haven't felt anything yet but I found out today I have an anterior placenta so it will probably take longer to feel her kick and move. Blood pressure is still good and no real weight gain yet which they were very happy with, since I'm already overweight for my size. Now I got some vacation days coming up so that will be fun!

5 years ago

Congrats! :) I’m tentatively saying hi as still not trusting the very faint lines yet, planning to test again on Monday. I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago and we decided to try again straight away. This would be baby #3 for me as well. Looks like February is set to be an expensive month for your family!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo