Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 149 Replies | Last Page

@KBRO2689 I’m sorry to hear that your family are being that way! And that sucks that your best friend found out like that! How you tell people should be your decision and if you and your brother aren’t close it shouldn’t really matter how you told him!

I’ve been pretty lucky in that department husbands family have been super supportive and my family(siblings and parents) live interstate so made a group message on Facebook to tell them all after giving my parents a phone call. Husbands family told in person and called all grandparents and then posted on Facebook for the rest of the world to find out!
Its your pregnancy and your joy to announce how you do that with each person is your own decision!

5 years ago

thank you for your words of support-i needed it.

5 years ago

Just dropping in to check on everyone. How are yall doing? I think everyone is in the 2nd trimester now right? Any of you showing yet? I have a pretty big bump but mine is still bad bloating. I have my anatomy scan Monday and am so ready! I hate the in between period where all the symptoms are gone and you feel good, but not able to feel baby yet. I have thought i felt movement quite a few times but not sure. Thinking i may have an anterior placenta again. Well, hope to hear from you all soon!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone! Yes, I am in 2nd tri now; 14 weeks +5! Baby and I are doing great. I am showing a little, especially at night due to bloating haha. I just got back from my appointment this morning and everything sounds good on the doppler. We will be on vacation at the beach soon, i can't wait to show dd the ocean :). when we get back, I will have my quad screen done and in six weeks from now is my anatomy scan!

5 years ago

hey there, glad you guys are feeling good. I am 16 weeks today. I actually have been vomiting quite a bit lately-in the 2nd trimester-what the heck?! I believe it is all due to my new extra sensitive gag reflex and terrible sinuses. I took some medicine finally yesterday that is on my OK list and it seemed to help. I don't want to have to take it all the time though but I have a basic appt next Friday so I will see what they suggest. Then my NEXT appt will finally be the anatomy scan and we'll see if we are having a little boy or girl!! They say it's supposed to be at approximately 20 weeks so only 4 more to go! I am equally scared and excited. I want to see if everything is ok with our little one and I'm so excited to know if my gut feeling is right and it is a girl! lol Just makes it even more real! I don't know if I have a bump or not-I already had the extra chub so I feel like I still just look fat lol ugh but my friend did help me pick out some maternity clothes for when it starts to get colder and I start to get bigger!

5 years ago

Omg my gag reflex is still soo bad! And on top of it i have horrible burps! Thise together are not good! Lol Im so excited to see all our anatomy scans and what everyone is having!

I finally had a day with no gagging or almost barfing! Woo!!

5 years ago

Yay, kbro! It's the little things!
Had my anatomy scan today! Baby is 8oz and measuring perfect. Heart looks great. She was moving around so much the tech had a really hard time with pictures and measurement lol Only issue is my placenta is pretty low, so another us at 28 weeks to see if it has moved up. Thats got me a little nervous but I'm sure all will be ok.

user submitted image

She tried to get me a 3d picture but baby girl wasn't cooperative and this was the best she could get

user submitted image

that is so great! active little baby! I can't wait for mine! I have my appt friday at 17 weeks-wish I could just get my anatomy scan now! I'm getting so anxious!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo