Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

111 - 120 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well. I am now two days off my progesterone pill. My Dr. told me its safe now to stop taking and to just use up what I had left. I will be happy to be off the stuff but I can't help but be nervous also. I just hope everything is functioning the way it should. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow.

5 years ago

12 weeks yay!!! My bff had to take progesterone with her last three and she was always so nervous to stop but everything was fine. Try not to worry too much. Just two more weeks and it's the 2nd trimester!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, so so sorry I’ve been MIA.
I came home from Bali and spent some time in hospital on IV fluids, have been given the diagnosis of hyperemesis gravidarium. Been pretty difficult over all but better than I was a few weeks ago. I’ve had my nuchal scan at 12 weeks and everything is as should be, I’ve got my first appointment with a midwife on Monday next week!

So glad to hear things are good for everyone I’m really sorry senyeart4 Youre struggling with some anxiety and depression, it’s completely understandable but I hope things begin to ease for you!

5 years ago

Hey Mrsjr96! It's good to hear from you, I am glad everything looked good on your scan. It sounds like you have had such a difficult time. I do not know much about the hyperemesis gravidarium but I am glad you are getting treatment and hopefully it will get easier!

This pregnancy has been relatively easy so far, but in the last week or so I have been experiencing some low blood pressures. I went to the er on Friday because of vasovago synchope they called it, basically I fainted while dd and I were at the grocery store. Bp was 87/58. All the tests they ran everything seemed fine but I see my doctor tomorrow in the am for a followup.

5 years ago

Thank you mommyof2maybe it has been a bit of a rough trot, hoping things are a bit easier from here on out but just trying to take this day by day

That must have been frightening for you mommyof2maybe, I often get Low blood pressure to and it’s common for blood pressure to be low in pregnancy. Make sure you take care of yourself and bub and drink lots, that will help bring your bp up if it’s low

5 years ago

So glad to hear from you mrsjr96! So sorry to hear its been so rough. Hopefully when you r each 2nd trimester it will get tons better. Wonderful to hear the 12 week scan went well!
Mommyof2maybe, i had really low bp with my daughter. It sucks there really isn't anything you can do besides drink lots of water and eat salty snacks all the time. Hopefully it gets better as you go into the second trimester.

Thanks ladies, Dr. is not concerned and agrees with you, lots of water and small meals through the day. Baby sounded great on the doppler.

5 years ago

hello ladies....have a rant today....I don't know how it's been going with any of you telling people the news but it's like half going badly for me...my best friend found out from a stranger to me, can't even explain how it happened....then my dad has a huge fit and acts like im a horrible person bc i told my brother via text.....this is my younger brother by 8 years and the a brother who lied about texting me happy birthday....so I don't feel like I am wrong at all. I almost wish at this point I just posted it on Facebook and been done with it! So annoying! My SO's side has been fine no matter what way they found out! They are all really excited. Any one else have any issues like this? or any thoughts? I've been doing ok besides that...have to go get a glucose test done tomorrow morning that I was supposed to have done the first time i went but they didnt order it. Listen to my baby's heartbeat the other night after a stressful day and it just makes me feel so much better to hear that wonderful sound.

5 years ago

I got a lot of crap when i waited until 20 weeks to announce with my daughter. Mind you I had had many miscarriages and my middle son had just had a stroke a month prior. People were still pissed i waited so long. This time i am not doing an announcement on social media. If you don't see me or talk to me in person you won't know. I know people will probably be mad but i don't give a crap. At the end of the day, it's your baby and you get to share however you want. Someone will always be mad about something so you just enjoy and don't worry about everyone else.

Thank you. That's right it's our baby and our body so we choose how to share the news. At least there are still a lot of family and friends who are just plain happy and excited no matter how they found out!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo