Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

101 - 110 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Thank you senyeart4 it’s been pretty difficult I’m trying to make the most of it though! I get home Sunday night, it’s monday night here at the moment so 6 days which seems like a life time at the moment but I’m trying to enjoy it as much as I can

5 years ago

wow- sorry to hear you've been so sick Mrsjr96...I feel very lucky I've only had a little bit of nausea! I hope it mellows out soon!

I had my appt today where we went over everything that will happen with my appts during my pregnancy. I got a lab slip for all the blood they will have to take for the basic prenatal stuff plus I will be doing my glucose test
I need to get that done before my next appt on the 17th..where I will get a basic exam and hear the baby's heartbeat again finally! I think I am deciding against getting any extra testing for downs or any genetic disorders...Not sure what it would really change right now knowing either way...I think it would just stress me out more than anything, which that's not good for the baby. I have some time still to think about it but I think this is the right choice for me. Hopefully it's a happy healthy baby...I will just think positive. Can't wait to get to 20 weeks and see our baby again! And see if it's a girl! haha. Hopefully baby is not shy like her mama! I also can't wait to get the 2nd trimester so I can just let my secret out!

5 years ago

Woo! So exciting! I got my regular blood work done today fun fun! And I will be waiting til like October to see if I have a girl or boy! Ugh! I just can’t wait to hear the heart beat on the 17th! Congrats to you on a healthy baby girl!

5 years ago

Hey everyone! Thought I'd check in today and see how everyone's doing!

Mrsjr96, I am so sorry to hear you've been so sick. Were you able to see the doctor after you got back from vacation? I hope everything is ok and you can start to get some relief soon.

KBRO glad everything looks good! let us know how it goes on the 17th!

Senyeart4 congratulations on your little girl!!! Glad everything is going well for you!

I had my official first ob appointment today, everything is great! We got to see the baby dancing around and hear the heartbeat again! It was wonderful to see and such a relief. They made a dvd for us so I can't wait to see that again! 10 weeks 4 days today and heartbeat was 156. Here is the latest pic with the little arms waving :)

5 years ago

pic

user submitted image

5 years ago

@mommyof2 awwww! Look at that little bean! So happy for you! Thats awesome you got a dvd! I wish my ob did dvd or 3d us but sadly around here you have to do a private us for that. I officially entered the 2nd trimester today! I can't wait until Monday when i can hear the hb again and make sure all is ok. I had a loss at 13 weeks, so I'm nervous as heck!

5 years ago • Post starter

congrats on making it to the second trimester! just hang in there! have you come up with any girl names you like?
My last pregnancy I didn't get a dvd until the 20 week scan so this was a nice surprise:)

5 years ago

omg guys! I went back n forth deciding whether or not I should try a fetal doppler. Well so many people do it so I was like I'm just gonna get one and try it! So I got it yesterday and my SO tried first and couldnt find it so he's like im gonna look on some videos on how to do it, you can try it yourself....so i did then pretty quickly i found it!!! It was so amazing and so relieving to hear my little baby is still in there!! It is literally the best sound in the world right now! Def made me tear up! I'm not going to do it very often but it's nice to have! 12 weeks today!! I don't have any complaints other then I've been getting headaches bad every day the past week...hoping it passes soon....also nausea isn't as bad except when I'm brushing my teeth now! So weird! Hope everyone is doing well!

5 years ago

Hey kbro! Glad to hear you got a doppler. I had one for two of my pregnancies. I got rid if it before i had my daughter. I really wanted to get ine again but i know i would be obsessive with it so im trying to resist the urge lol. You're almost to the second trimester, yay!!! Sorry to hear about the headaches, hopefully those go away soon.

5 years ago • Post starter

senyeart4 -did you have an appt today? how did it go? i have one friday morning. trying to hold off using the doppler again since they will be checking with one friday. Headaches finally stopped...hopefully that doesnt happen again! I'm planning on telling family and friends my big news this weekend...i've been so secretive about this for so long now i feel like i dont know how to tell people or i am afraid to?? idk! lol hope every one is doing good!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo