Community post

Discussion

February 2019 babies

View Full Post

Just wanting to find the ladies expecting February babies! Ive been seeing lots of bfps and wanted to say hi and congratulations! I got my bfp last week and my edd is February 8. I already have two February babies so i was kind of surprised when i got my bfp. Anyone want to share their story?

149 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 149 Replies | Last Page

What's the name of the app? I need some help!

5 years ago • Post starter

The app I'm using is called Baby names genius and it's free on android play store, although you can pay $1 and get an extra 40000 names if you want :)

5 years ago

Hey all!Officially 10 weeks today-double digits-woo! lol I'm usually tired most of the time too! Lately I've noticed I'm getting more headaches and I think it's partly rainy weather but also bc of the hormones peaking. I've been lucky with not getting a lot of nausea...hopefully it stays that way! Just super bloated-makes me look pregnant already! Can't wait to just be able to let my gut hang out! LOL I think by the 12th week I will tell more family and friends and then by week 14(after my appt where they check the heart again) I will let the "public" know lol

I have an appt Monday where I guess we go over medical history and what tests should or could be done. They give you lab slips there to go get blood taken and stuff before the next appt at 12-14 weeks, which is an exam by a midwife. I don't really know about these tests and what exactly it is they are looking for...it scares me because it's like the stuff that can go wrong. But I didn't know you could find out gender this early?? That would be cool.

I had a dream last night I was holding my little baby girl too---is it a sign??!! I have a girl name pretty set in mind..and he said he Like it too: Liberty (Libby) Ann. Ann after my mom who passed away almost 10 years ago..and Liberty just seems like a cool unique name that can have a cute nickname. As for boy names-I have no clue! The ones I like seem to too popular now! I will have to try out that ap!

5 years ago

Hey kbro! I'm glad to hear things are going well! Usually they do generic bloodwork to check for anemia and some other little things. They usually take about two vials. The other bloodwork they can do is called the panorama or harmony test. They can take two vials of your blood and extract fragments of the babys dna from that! It can tell them the gender, and can tell them if there is increased risk for downs syndrome and a few other genetic abnormalities. That is what i did. There is absolutely no risk to baby at all because they use your blood. Pretty cool stuff! I hit the 12 week mark tomorrow! I can't believe its almost the second trimester already!

Hey ladies, sorry I’ve been MIA.
Holidaying it up, which I wish I could say I was enjoying and while the relaxing is amazing I’m suffering from what I believe is hyperemesis gravidurum. It’s been about 6 weeks of nausea and at least 4 weeks since I’ve been able to really keep anything food or drink wise down. I’m vomiting at least 15 times a day on a good day and can’t even have sips of water. I’ve tried all medications that I can at this point and honestly can’t wait to just get home so I can see a doctor because I’m beginning to scared for both by health and the health of my little baby. I’m feeling extremely guilty to my husband as this is our first real holiday in years and I’m barely up for sitting in the sun let alone leaving the villa I’m struggling a lot at the moment just can’t wait to start enjoying this pregnancy because I feel so guilty and overall sad that I’m not really enjoying pregnancy thus far.

I also had the blood test KBRO2689 before I left, haven’t received any results as of yet! Love the name liberty it’s very cute and very unique.
Glad to hear everyone is doing well
Congratulations on reaching the 12 mark senyeart4 it must be such a relief l xxx

5 years ago

Oh mrsjr96 I'm so sorry to hear you are so sick! I can't imagine how hard that must be. Im sorry that you can't even enjoy your hard earned vacation. I am praying that you feel better soon! How much longer is vacation?

Thank you senyeart4 it’s been pretty difficult I’m trying to make the most of it though! I get home Sunday night, it’s monday night here at the moment so 6 days which seems like a life time at the moment but I’m trying to enjoy it as much as I can

5 years ago

wow- sorry to hear you've been so sick Mrsjr96...I feel very lucky I've only had a little bit of nausea! I hope it mellows out soon!

I had my appt today where we went over everything that will happen with my appts during my pregnancy. I got a lab slip for all the blood they will have to take for the basic prenatal stuff plus I will be doing my glucose test
I need to get that done before my next appt on the 17th..where I will get a basic exam and hear the baby's heartbeat again finally! I think I am deciding against getting any extra testing for downs or any genetic disorders...Not sure what it would really change right now knowing either way...I think it would just stress me out more than anything, which that's not good for the baby. I have some time still to think about it but I think this is the right choice for me. Hopefully it's a happy healthy baby...I will just think positive. Can't wait to get to 20 weeks and see our baby again! And see if it's a girl! haha. Hopefully baby is not shy like her mama! I also can't wait to get the 2nd trimester so I can just let my secret out!

5 years ago

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! I just got the call with results of the genetic testing! Baby is healthy!!! And we are team !

Woo! So exciting! I got my regular blood work done today fun fun! And I will be waiting til like October to see if I have a girl or boy! Ugh! I just can’t wait to hear the heart beat on the 17th! Congrats to you on a healthy baby girl!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo