Community post

Discussion

9 day late AF -negative- low progesterone

Can someone please give me some information. I'm so frustrated.

My lmp was 4/23/18. My cycles are regular! I was due for AF on 5/21/18 so I am 9 days late.

I went to the Dr on cd 36 and my hcg was 0.1 (negative) progesterone is 2.6ng.

What is going on with my body?

I'm so confused. I have a lot of pregnancy signs!

5 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Can anyone please respond

5 years ago • Post starter

I don't understand much about numbers, but you can only be late because your body is responding to your stress level...I wish I could help you more...you are not out yet until you either get your period or get your positive test...so...how about you try to keep your mind off of tests, and see where that goes...if your second period is late, talk to your doctor for hornone blood panel to see your other hormones....best of luck to you

5 years ago

I will. I put my test away so I couldn't be tempted as much. Thank you for responding!

Did you ovulate late?

5 years ago

I am not sure when I ovulated. I had mc Jan 25th and have not checked ovulation since. We had been trying one year and decided to just stop being so crazy with testing and let it be...well now I'm wishing I was still testing my ovulation and temping

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo