Community post

Question

Bleeding but high hcg levels

Hello everyone. I need help. I woke up to pee and saw blood all in my panties and shorts. Put a pad on and went to the hospital. I'm 5wks4days. They told me high chance of miscarriage because of a subchronic hemorrhage. My baby measured 6wks2days and my hcg levels are 20,000. I stopped bleeding by the time i left the hospital. I've been in bed all day. Doc appt is Thursday. Anybody have any advice or info to help if I can even be helped?

MamaP

14 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 14 Answers | Last Page

I had a SCH with my son. It wasn't detected til I had a massive bleed at 9ish wks. Did they tell u where it's located or the size? There's really not much u can do but wait and see how things go. Try not to overexert urself, so, no sex or exercising. Stay hydrated and try to relax about it all. Worrying won't change the diagnosis, but the stress from it can change the outcome (stress is very bad for a pregnancy), so try ur best to remain calm. Most of the time the SCH resolves itself by 20wks, whether it be by the body absorbing it, or it bleeding out.

Stay positive! Nothing is written in stone.
Congrats & Good luck! =))

5 years ago

Omg thank you so much. Naw I didn't even ask. I'll ask at my appt Thursday though. Thank you so much

MamaP

5 years ago • Post starter

hope youre ok. my sister bled like a period throughout her last pregnancy and everything was ok just had to take it easy and be monitored xx

5 years ago

Praying for you and put yourself on rest and drink lots of water and be happy hey watch some Golden Girls . But I’m wishing you luck and peace of mind

5 years ago

Thank y'all so much. I been on bed rest. I get up to cook and that's about it. I haven't bled anymore since I left the hospital. Appt is Thursday. I'm nervous. Crampy a little that's about it

MamaP

good luck today

5 years ago

Awwwww THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'M SOOOOOOOO NERVOUS

MamaP

Hey y'all! Just left my appt and Baby has a heartbeat and measuring 6 weeks.but I have a fibroid (so they have to keep a eye on it to see if it is benign or not)and a really small bleed. So I come back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks. Yay so far. Baby heartbeat is 106

MamaP

This is such good news to hear! I'm so glad your baby is ok. Keep off your feet and get as much rest as you can.

5 years ago

thats awesome news i bet youre so relieved glad youre both ok x

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo