Community post

Journal

Oh Well, Never Mind Then.

AF arrived this morning. 17dpo and BBT was still high when I took it this morning. Which is super weird cause it always drops the day AF starts, this has been such a weird cycle I've no idea what is going on with my body. But it's full flow, not spotting or anything. My temp will go down tomorrow I'm sure. I don't know what has just happened but whatever it was, it really sucked. I have felt so pregnant this cycle, how horrible to see today for certain that I was wrong. And now it would be highly irresponsible to try again, with the fragile state of our relationship I don't know when if ever we'll be stable enough to survive another pregnancy and newborn. So, this is a very sad day.

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Im reasonably sure i had a chemical pregnancy. Three days late and so heavy im leaking through very quickly, so uncomfortable with cramps i can feel the ache in my back and hips. I think tonight i just need to cry a little for the baby that could have been.

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry. :(

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo