Community post

Discussion

What in the world

So for those of you who have been following I kept getting faint tests getting a little darker each day positive FRER tests but I was spotting. I had my hcg and progesterone checked on Tuesday and it was 3 hcg and 3.9 progesterone.... bizarre.

I continued to get positive tests and my dr wanted me to come in next Monday for another draw. Well last night I had the absolute worst cramps of my life and some brown/rusty red bleeding off and on for about 6 hrs. I called my dr today and they told me to come back in.

My hcg is now 9 (I don’t know about progesterone) and I haven’t taken a test since yesterday. They said it could be 1 of 3 things....

1. It spiked after Tuesday’s blood work but then I started Miscarrying and we are just catching the backend of the drop
2. I implanted very late and we are caught the pregnancy very early and I’m having severe implantation bleeding/period like implantation
3. I am experiencing vanishing twin syndrome. So two eggs get fertilized and both implant. Then when the one starts miscarrying due to the trauma from that the other egg stops growing until the miscarriage is over
And then once everything is out it starts growing again and you see a spike in your hcg...

I have no idea what to think right now. I go back in on Thursday next week for more blood work. I am leaning toward #1 but what a bizarre month this has been!

4 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

That sounds like quite an emotional rollercoaster, and I hope that you will no more at your next appointment.

5 years ago

Wow, that is really weird. I really hope you get the answers you are looking for. Please keep us posted.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I was thinking about you today....I hope this rollercoaster of an emotions will come to a fuit full end...I do always at least try to hope for the best and have that hope as long as I can...I will pray for your happy ending, it will be happy...good luck and keep us posted..what we women who are TTC go through in life it's amazing...

5 years ago

Thanks everyone! I am trying to just go through one day at a time. Trying has never been easy but this one has just confused me so much.

I so appreciate the support you ladies give me!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo