Community post

Discussion

Avoid FRER

Just wanna share that I have gotten 3 positives in the last 3 days with very obvious pink coloring. I went to the dr today and my hcg is only 3. I took the last test in the box after my results and sure enough a pink line.

I will never use these again. I am absolutely heart broken.

53 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 53 Replies | Last Page

So sorry to hear that. I used those with this pregnancy(final tests posted). I wonder if it was just a bad batch of tests.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I was always under the impression there should be no color unless there is enough hormone and the line is very pink.... it makes no sense.

I’m happy they worked for you!

5 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear that. They have always worked for me as well too. Did you ever think it could be a chemical pregnancy??

5 years ago

I took the test this AM and it was bright pink and then had my blood work done 2 hrs later... I’ve had 5 miscarriages and never had the HCG drop that fast.

My husband just got home with another box for me and I just took this test. How is this possible if my blood level was only a 3?!?

user submitted image

Was it FMU? If it was a chemical pregnancy it's possible your FMU would have a higher hcg than blood later in the day.

5 years ago

I took the test at 9am it was probably 3 or 4th time I had used the restroom. The photo above was from 10 min ago.....

What dpo are you hun? Do you think you just had the blood draw super early?

5 years ago

16 dpo conformed woth OPT and I have 29 day cycles and today is day 31. Also if I only have 3ml hcg in my blood how in the world did I have a positive test 2 hrs before and 9 hrs later?!?

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Maybe they messed up? I wpu I'd have it done again. Talk with your Dr. He needs to know the tests are positive.

Mill

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo