Community post

Journal

Another Angel Baby

My last miscarriage was Sept 2016 and I was in a fog for the longest time. Not wanting to do anything. I was upset with myself with the world and could not understand why if I wanted this soo bad. Finally I took the next step in my journey and tried Clomid Nov 2017. Dec 4th I had labs done to see if it worked and it didn't, so the numbers said so. Well Dec 22nd, I decided to take a test just because I was going out of town and had plans on partying hard with my family that I had not seen in a long time and guess what it was POSITIVE! So excited best Christmas present ever!! I was about 6 wks when my first sonogram was done and we could not see anything. Since calculations were a bit off, they told me to wait another week to get another sonogram done. Day before the son i was cramping really bad. I knew i was not going to have good news at all. There was nothing forming anymore. Doctor said it was a blighted ovum. I had to have a D&C on Feb 2. It was devastating. I actually wanted to start right away to TTC so as soon as the doctor gave me the go ahead I started. I started Clomid after my second period after surgery and no luck. I am now on day 38 and patiently awaiting my period to start round 2 of Clomid. I am secretly hoping that i get a positive like in Dec, because i then was also awaiting my period to start round two. I was day 39 when i got my positive. So i am keeping hope if not i am ready to start round 2. :)

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo