Community post

Question

What is up with my temps and all this cm?????

This is the 1st month me and my dh have really been getting down to business and my temps have been crazy. Normally after o my temps are well above 98 with a slight dip here or there. This month has been way different than the last 8. They are a lot lower than ever before and I have already had 2 temps at or below the coverline. I'm also getting tons of white extremely stretchy cm which NEVER happens. I'm 5 dpo today. Anyone have any idea what is going on?????

user submitted image

9 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

Try an opk and bd some more. I'm not convinced u've of yet. The temps haven't stayed up long enough or high enough, there's no clear sistained shift. U have a lot of open circles as well, that throws off ur chart. Which method is ff using? It's usually advanced, try switching it over to research and see if it ditches the dashes. Def bd tho.
Good luck! =))

5 years ago

It didn't change anything when I switched it

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I did temp immediately after getting the 1st temp and it was 98.50. Maybe the cold room and possible mouth breathing has got my chart all wonky.

5 years ago • Post starter

Yeah it's hard to say. Mouth breathing can really mess up a chart. I'd consider vag temping next cycle, at least it would eliminate one potential issue. I would definitely bd tho, esp if ur having some issues with temps confirming and semi-fertile cm.

5 years ago

Will do. Thank u!!!

Do you take your temp vaginally or orally? If you temp orally and like you mentioned being a mouth breather, it will play with your temps and make them all over the place. When I was temping (don't now) it was vaginally and got better readings than taking them orally. Hope this helps.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Ty I will start telling vaginally this next cycle.

So I came home and took a opk and a preg test and I see a vvfl. Omg what in the world???

user submitted image

Hi ladies,
This is my first month charting. Don’t know what to make of this?!
What do you think? Is this an implantation dip???
We’ve been trying for a baby for over 2 years now...

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo