Community post

Question

Spotting?

Just looking for any one’s experience.

I am 11 dpo, trying not to symptom spot. I have 30 day cycles and ovulated on day 15.

This AM (sorry for TMI) I had a BM AND WHEN I wiped there was creamy pink discharge on the paper. Usually when my period starts it’s bright red and comes on strong.

I have take a few tests and all BFN. Did not take any today yet.

I had an ectopic last year where I lost my left tube and I know I ovulated from the left side this cycle. Is 11dpo too late to implant?

Just trying to not lose all hope.

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Sounds like implantation. Could you have possible ovulated later than expected? From ovulation to implantation can take between 6-12 days. Wait 2 more days and take a test again. Good luck x

5 years ago

@staries07. Thanks for the response! I took a test at lunch. It’s really super faint but it did show up in the 3 min window... but I feel like I’ve had tons of indents/Evaps on these

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

That looks positive to me! that it gets darker! Are you sure you ovulated from the left side?

5 years ago

Yes! I have always gotten severe ovulation pain and this month it was the left. My dr has said conceiving from that side is possible just not likely... so we shall see.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo