Community post

Question

Ovulation kits (CBPK) and Clomid

I started Clomid last month. On day 14 last month, (usually 29/30 day cycles before Clomid), I went from low to peak overnight, never high. I got pregnant but ended in a chemical pregnancy. This month doing Clomid I have had 5 days of high fertility and I'm on cycle day 16. Did my ovulation get missed? Has anyone ever had long (5 days) high results before getting a peak when the month before was quick to reach peak? My husband can no longer have kids due to a medical reason so everything is IUI timed with donor sperm so we really can't mess with the possibility I may be ovulating.

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

What days did u take the Clomid?

5 years ago

Days 4 through 8

5 years ago • Post starter

I don't think u missed O. Ur still well within the timeframe for O after taking that. Keep testing, and test twice a day. Make sure u have a decent hold time and minimal fluid intake. If u can, post a pic of ur last few sticks. Are u having any fertile cm or cramping? U can usually feel a Clomid O. U may not have much or any fertile cm but u almost always feel those ovaries working. Try not to stress about it, that can delay things further. Def keep testing tho.

5 years ago

Thanks..I hope I didn't miss it. I've had slight cramping/twinges since Friday. These are the digital sticks...I never know how to read them besides the monitor telling me - bottom was this morning... (No cap one was last night)

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Yup those are all highs. Ur most recent one is nearing a peak, hopefully that'll happen tonite or tomorrow. The line closest to the wick is ur LH. That's rising nicely, but the estrogen line needs to lighten more. Sometimes it'll give u a peak with lines that match, but usually a peak involves a dark LH and light estrogen. I have a tonne of sets of cycles with these in my pics if u want an idea of how they can change on medicated and non-medicated cycles. Of course it's different for everyone, but I really dont think uve missed a surge.

5 years ago

Thanks for your help...I'll definitely have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo