Community post

Question

Confused

Im so confused! At 8 dpo I took a frer and got a pink vfl. Later that day I started spotting so I'm thinking it must be a CP! Got heavier so I assumed it was my period. However, I started getting nauseated and my breast were very tender. More than normal. I had been bleeding for 2 days at that point. I had another frer test so I took it Not expecting anything but it was still positive! Vfl but definitely had color. I have been testing every day since and still getting vfl. Im also still bleeding. Took a clearblue + today just to see and it had a vfl! CD 6 or 13 dpo?

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I would guess chemical, but with what you are describing might be best to contact your doc.

5 years ago

I think I am. I'm just stressing myself out too much! I hope not ectopic pregnancy. I read that somewhere. I just thought my test would be negative by now with a chemical. I been getting faint positives for 6 days now!! Thanks for your feedback!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo