Community post

Discussion

Tww ? 6 dpo

Today I am 6 dpo . First day was the 28 , ending 5 days later on the 2nd. Ovulated on the 11th or 12th , I don’t opk . Baby danced on the 6, 11th , and 12th . According to my calendar I ovulated on the 12th. 3dpo bad gas , not smelly just frequent . Around the same time frequent urination . These are still very frequent , hasn’t changed . 4 dpo , and still I’m experiencing phantom smells . I keep smelling fried chicken , rotisserie chicken . Phantom smells is when you’re smelling what is not there. I only have fish in my freezer. Last night my left underarm was in a lot of discomfort . Sidenote ( I have large breast ) 5 dpo dull cramps in my uterus , this is way to early for af warning signs ( for my body ) I normally don’t eat very much , but these past few days I feel like I’m starving , I’m eating so much . I’m a P.O.S.A . I don’t want to test unless I miss my AF . I don’t want to spent 80 bucks on test this month . ????

15 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hi I'm not far behind u :-)
My imp was 29th untill 3rd may
We bd 11th,13th & 15th. Not sure when I ovulated I'm guessing 12th/13th as my next period is due 27th may.
I've had cramps on & off,headaches, lots of gas lol but the 1 weird thing I've noticed for me is I normally get sore bbs from ovulation up untill period arrives each month without fail but up to now they're not sore at all! I've lost creamy cm but not a huge amount so only time will tell x

5 years ago

Things that are out of the ordinary are a very good sign . How many days ago did the cramping start ? In my experience , I have two children . Gas is a great sign ???????????????? I’m excited for us, I got my fingers and toes crossed .

5 years ago • Post starter

My lmp was also on the 28th and I am also 6dpo! Been having the same symptoms! Didn't even know the phantom smells was a thing but I just smelled the strongest lemon smell (we don't have anything lemon flavored in our house!) and I thought I was crazy!! Anyways I'm going to test on the 24th but going crazy until then!

5 years ago

Yay!!! If we aren’t preggo we both need to go to the ER , because if you aren’t pregnant phantom smell is a sign of something more serious , like a brain tumor . ( fingers crossed) my af is due on the 26th . I’m not testing lol I will become obsessed , testing 3 times a day lol . These phantoms smells are driving me mad , all I smell is chicken ???? I barley eat the stuff . So is going to get pizza , I asked him to please bring me chicken lol . I hope I’m not going mad .

Update today I am 8 dpo all symptom are the same with some to add on . My boobs are in discomfort . Kinda hurt , but I’m not complaining . There’s activity in my lower belly , it’s to early to cramp for AF because it’s exactly a week from today . I’m almost certain that I am pregnant , still don’t want to get my hopes up. I just keep praying for I do have chemicals often (very early miscarriage ) this is why I don’t want to test , very hard the life of a POAS addict had some lower back pain yesterday . Another thing is I soaked threw my boy shorts , so very wet . I started to get nauseous At 6dpo at night , it also hit me at 7 dpo , some people would argue how it’s to early . Please don’t I already have two children, and my son wasn’t planned . I know my body , my body is very sensitive . not trying to be offensive , it’s just always someone who believes they know your body better than the person in said body . Oh I’m horny as well lol

TYPO . My son was planned

Some hot flashes yesterday

Just saw this! Hopefully we are pregnant and don't have brain tumors Ha! I had nausea on the morning of 6dpo and the evening of 7dpo. I had a lot of pinching in my uterus 6dpo-7dpo. Now my nipples are so sentitive! They never get sensitive either! I also have horrible acne on my chest and face! Totally sucks! But Hoping it's a good sign! When are you testing?? I took an internet cheapie yesterday and it was negative but as it's too early and the test was sent from from China I'm not to worried. I think I will buy a FRER and test Thursday. If it's negative I'll wait and see if AF shows up. Keep me updated on your progress!!

5 years ago

Khloe97 those are awesome signs yeah don’t worry about the test , some aren’t sensitive enough In this stage you are still in I hope you are keeping your feet warm in the mean time . Cold feet will make your uterus cold . I want all of our babies sticking I won’t test until after I have missed af . My calendar said on the 26th , but I normally never go past 13 dpo for af, unless I have a chemical . So more than anything I’m hoping for a sticky baby . If I have a chemical my period will be a day or two late . How long have you been trying? and do you plan to know the gender before delivery ? Let’s have small talk to keep the mind from wanting to test so much . I have been playing my sims game like crazy

I am 30 (DH is also 30) hoping for a January babe as well (our first!).
AF started on 4/24, believe I ovulated on 5/10, and AF is due on 5/23. We did the BD about 4x around my expected fertile window.
I tested with either a very faint positive or evap line on 5/19. Testing again tomorrow because I can’t wait!
I hope this happens soon but I know it might take a little while. I was on a Mirena IUD for 6 years so this is only cycle 2 post-removal.

Good luck everyone!

5 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo