Community post

Discussion

January 2019 babies

View Full Post

Heeeeey!!!! If you're in here YOU MAAAADE ITTT!! YAY TO US. Perfect Mothers day gifts right!? Awwwww congrats to us all. My due date is January 24th, 2019. Baby #3(rainbow baby) for me. I'm hoping for another girl. What about you?

MamaP

44 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 44 of 44 Replies

Like I reeeeaaaally thought I lost the baby y'all I REALLY DID. I cried yesterday because the baby is fine. Measuring 3 days ahead. Omg I feel so thankful. I'm 10wks.

user submitted image

MamaP

5 years ago • Post starter

16 weeks 2 days found out today I'm having a boy! Yay

user submitted image

MamaP

5 years ago • Post starter

That’s exciting! I am 17 weeks today and we will find out in a little over two weeks. How have you been feeling? :)

5 years ago

Yay! Congrats! I am now 21 weeks 3 days and I found out at 12 weeks (blood test) that I am having a girl. It was confirmed on ultrasound also at 17 weeks. I go in for my morph scan in a week and a half. My doctor makes me wait longer due to baby being bigger so everything will be easier to see, and I am a bigger girl. My poor son now has 3 sisters. Rofl but mommy and daddy are not having anymore! Hahaha

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo