Community post

Discussion

January 2019 babies

View Full Post

Heeeeey!!!! If you're in here YOU MAAAADE ITTT!! YAY TO US. Perfect Mothers day gifts right!? Awwwww congrats to us all. My due date is January 24th, 2019. Baby #3(rainbow baby) for me. I'm hoping for another girl. What about you?

MamaP

44 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Im pretty sure i look and am currently acting like ive never slept really cant wait to see if i get to the 12 week mark lolly88 congrats

5 years ago

Thank you SWisbest ???? my scan went so well baby is measuring 12+2 making my due date 1st Jan, so Happy (and still no symptoms) xx

5 years ago

Hi Everyone!
I have two due dates :) January 13th based on LMP and January 16 based on ovulation (tracking with OPK’s to confirm)
Have my first appointment next week so I’ll be 11.4 or 11.1 weeks :)
We gender swayed so fingers crossed for little girl!
Anyone eles gender sway?

5 years ago

Lolly88 exaaaaccttllyyyy new to me too

MamaP

5 years ago • Post starter

to the newbies in here. I still feel nauseated. Ugh but thank god no throw up yet. Hope everybody having a good week. @Mommy2019 ive ALWAYS had sex on certain days and certain positions and got exaaaaactly what I wanted. Hoping for a girl this time. 3rd baby here woot woot. I have a 2 yrs old daughter and 1 yrs old son.

MamaP

Had private scan as birthday present to myself empty sac measuri g 5w3d so either dates completsly wrong or another miscarriage no babies for me ever it doesnt seem. Off for repeat scan next thurs meanwhile no pain or bleeding but constantly wearing a pad just in case but still feeling pregnant. Feeling pretty hopeless and like a complete failure.

5 years ago

I'm beyond nervous too... My appt Thursday

MamaP

LaPortia...how did it go??

5 years ago

Second scan showed not viable devastated. Best of luck to you all

5 years ago

SWisbest omfg! Are you serious?! Awwwww maaaaaan sooooo sorry to hear that. Ignore my next post I don't want you sad..

MamaP

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo