Community post

Discussion

January 2019 babies

View Full Post

Heeeeey!!!! If you're in here YOU MAAAADE ITTT!! YAY TO US. Perfect Mothers day gifts right!? Awwwww congrats to us all. My due date is January 24th, 2019. Baby #3(rainbow baby) for me. I'm hoping for another girl. What about you?

MamaP

44 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 44 Replies | Last Page

I haven't thrown up yet though... That's what has me nervous if the baby is still living or not

MamaP

5 years ago • Post starter

Ah i know what you mean im feeling the same considering paying for private "peace of mind" scan as my actual one isnt until 13th july ????i mean its not crazy to want to know whats going on in your own body!

Im constantly comparing to miscarriage in sept x

5 years ago

Hey guys!! So I'm 7w+6d, due 28th Jan, I can see soooooooo many of you with proper symptoms... Apart from sore boobs, I'm feeling nothing!! I don't 'feel pregnant!! It almost feels like I've made it all up in my head!! Anyone else feel the same?!?!

5 years ago

SWisbest omg yeeesss my appt is Wednesday thank god it's been a 3 week wait my heart starts beating very fast EVERY TIME I think about Wednesday. I'm BEYOND NERVOUS OMG. I compare EVERYTHING to my miscarriage too and my husband is like "you say something negative everyday" he just doesn't understand I do that because I'm beyond nervous And I STILL haven't thrown up yet and I'm 8 weeks. @MissJaye I'm the exaaaact same way! I don't feel pregnant most of time and I'm scared because baby could've stopped growing OR it could mean nothing at all. Idk I'm BEYOND nervous

MamaP

Its pretty rough isnt it if somethings wrong id rather know sooner not later its just a waiting game i guess i just thought id feel worse and habe only actually thrown up 3 times although my shirt does keep busting open and the thought of anybody touching my nipples makes me want to cry. and i just realised my scan is on fri 13th ffs!!

5 years ago

Awwwww!. At least you've thrown up. I still haven't. Ugh

MamaP

LaPortia have you been nauseous? Don’t worry about not throwing up! It’s ok not to be sick too! Doesn’t mean something is wrong

5 years ago

I’m almost 13 weeks, and I still don’t feel pregnant either. I have been pregnant 7 times, but only have 3 living. I have a baby checkup in the morning, but as of a couple days ago, I know baby was still fine. Thank goodness for home Doppler’s! Lol

5 years ago

Sarah19881 yes nauseous everyday but haven't thrown up. I skipped my 9 week appt because I drove to ga (10 hrs drive) when I'm SUPPOSED to be on bed rest. My husband was getting on my nerves I really needed a break. I PRAY I didn't strain the baby. my next appt is on the 28th

MamaP

Can I squeeze on here? I'm 12ish weeks today! (Although my midwife has put me forward a week) making baby due around end of december/early jan! I have my scan tomorrow so will find out dates then
Congratulations to everyone on here! ???? I just wanted to add that I've literally had nothing but a slight highten sense of smell. I'm just counting myself lucky. This is #4 so I know symptoms can vary from week to week and pregnancy to pregnancy but no symptoms is a new one for me.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo