Community post

Discussion

January 2019 babies

View Full Post

Heeeeey!!!! If you're in here YOU MAAAADE ITTT!! YAY TO US. Perfect Mothers day gifts right!? Awwwww congrats to us all. My due date is January 24th, 2019. Baby #3(rainbow baby) for me. I'm hoping for another girl. What about you?

MamaP

44 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 44 Replies | Last Page

ah good luck exciting!!

5 years ago

Just one baby! And measuring exactly as far along as I thought.

5 years ago

thats lovely

5 years ago

Hey ladies! Congrats on your bfps! I am currently 13w4d and am in the group for bfps. I was in a lot and actually read a lot of your progressions but dont comment much anymore. I felt bad talking about my pregnancy while others were ttc. Good luck with you all and feel free to join over there. It gets easier about 8/9 weeks and i felt almost 100% by 12w. I forget I'm pregnant half the time except my slight bump. I had my NIPT and she is a healthy girl.

5 years ago

SWisbest yeah with Tricare they make us wait until 10 weeks but I always go to to emergency room anyway to make sure its not an ectopic pregnancy

MamaP

5 years ago • Post starter

Thats a good idea to get checked. I still havent actually seem anyone and all i want to know is if everything is as it should be but they literally refuse to see you i live i the uk equivalent if florida so there sre a lot if old patients co stantly needing appointments lol x how are you anyway? Bored of rest yet?

5 years ago

Yeeeesss... I went to the store.the other day and I felt like my ovaries were hurting. So every time i go somewhere when I get back I elevate my legs and rest. And oh wow that sucks. they do us like that too.. so I go to the emergency room and say my stomach hurts and they gave me an ultrasound(which I'm not allowed to see) and tell me if the baby is okay or not

MamaP

I'm in the stage of not being able to eat everything.. Ugh

MamaP

I am in the stage of throwing up in bushes on way to work. Classy cried on my lunch because i did t put my sandwich in the fridge

5 years ago

I’m right there with you ladies. So sick 24/7.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo