Community post

Discussion

January 2019 babies

Heeeeey!!!! If you're in here YOU MAAAADE ITTT!! YAY TO US. Perfect Mothers day gifts right!? Awwwww congrats to us all. My due date is January 24th, 2019. Baby #3(rainbow baby) for me. I'm hoping for another girl. What about you?

MamaP

44 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 44 Replies | Last Page

I see a lot of ppl getting positives. Happy for everyone

MamaP

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi!! I got my this morning with my first!!
According to my LMP I'm 5 weeks tomorrow, due around 28th Jan!!

5 years ago

Scary for me too y'all. How is everyone feeling?

MamaP

Due ~17 Jan and feeling awful. My hardest pregnancy so far, and that's saying something since I'm only 7 weeks. Off the charts nausea, terrible fatigue, constant hunger (growling stomach) but food seems so unpleasant, and even water gives me heartburn. I'm also having low BP, so occasional lightheadedness. This is all stuff I've experienced before, but never so strong or early. Feeling a bit overwhelmed. Honestly just looking forward to my scan so I can tell people and not have to hide how terrible I feel.

5 years ago

Awwwww... I've been nauseated but haven't thrown up yay. smells are really bothering me. Ugh. Boobs feel super heavy. And awwwww

MamaP

This is my fourth pregnancy, and I truly never knew early pregnancy could be this hard until now. I even got myself worried it could be twins - but I guess severe symptoms aren't really a reliable indicator.

5 years ago

I'm on my third child. I think it's crazy how everything seems a little more difficult because I NEVER had problems before.

MamaP

And also. I read that if your pregnancy test show up positive way quicker than most then it's twins. But I haven't heard anything about severe symptoms. How far are you?

MamaP

the wait for first us is killing me have to wait until 12 weeks where i live and i just keep panicking that what if the baby isnt growing or theres no heartbeat and i have to wait to find out to everyone

5 years ago

I'm 8w4 by LMP, but by my estimate I'm 7w6. I have my viability ultrasound later today. Fingers crossed for a healthy little heartbeat

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo