Community post

Journal

Still only faint tests..

13 dpo today and I've gotten squinters since 9 dpo. This morning I got my darkest so far, but still way too faint. Sure, I really hope with all my heart that I'm wrong and that it's just a slow rise. But unfortunately I'm counting with yet another chemical.

My symptoms at this moment are pelvic ache and sore boobs, but not much else. Waiting to see if the spottings arrive today, which it usually does at 13 dpo.

user submitted image

User image

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Have you tried dipping one of the tests in water to see if you still get a line? I do see vvfl on them. If they are very light positives and it continues like this I would guess a chemical pregnancy. I would request a blood test on Monday.

5 years ago

I haven't tried dipping it in water, but I have tried one of these tests one time before ovulation to see and it was completely negative. Unfortunately I can't request a blood test on monday, I don't think they would do that. It works a bit different here where I live.

My spottings have arrived, so now it's only a matter of days before I start to bleed..

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo