Community post

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep each other updated and symptom track together, is this your first baby? What are you hoping to have boy or girl or wait until birth ? How long have you been TTC?

127 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Me! Coming up to the TWW. Ovulation day should be in 5 days from now.

5 years ago

Pomelo ovulation starts for me tomorrow ???? I'm hoping for a girl not sure if I conceived this month or not but I'm anticipating the tww ?

5 years ago • Post starter

Im currently 9 dpo of cycle 13 TTC #2. Its a bit of a nightmare right now tbh! I had 2 v.faint but definitely there positives on two different urine samples on 7 dpo. Then stark white negatives on 8dpo, and this morning another v.f.p! So no idea whats going on! I'm really hoping they're true positives and my hcg is just low and they're not faulty tests! I made a post with all the test pics in cause nothing like this has happened in over a year of ttc, so take a look if you like and see what you think. Baby dust to all of you ladies x

5 years ago

Hi! I'm in the two week wait right now and am biting my damn nails over it. We've been TTC since Jan 2018 but took a break in March & April.When I say "break" I mean "just not tracking anything" and AF came both of those times so whatever, it is what it is. But THIS time we had sex at the "RIGHT" time (I hope) so I'm symptom spotting like a maniac. I REALLY feel different this time around but we'll see! I'm currently 7dpo & plan on taking a test on mother's day but geez I don't think I can even wait that long! I had a "chemical pregnancy" in Jan & it was very sad so I'm trying to wait as long as I possibly can to test. My first symptoms (dpo 1-4) where some pinching in the lower abdomen), very tired & napping during the day time, I got nauseous ONCE (in the evening time-it lasted a few minutes--it was out of no where). 5dpo was lower back pain & more napping. More recently (dpo 6&7) I've been having dull headaches (I never get these...not even when I work night shift at work..not even when I'm dehydrated). I've also been more hungry but DUDE THAT COULD BE B/C I'M BITING MY NAILS/STRESSED lol. When/IF the time does come...I'm hoping for a boy :)

5 years ago

I just started my period Tuesday night after a verrrry long cycle. Doc said I have a cyst, hopefully this will be the month, but it’s so discouraging and frustrating! Trying to be optimistic

5 years ago

I just stated my cycle April 28th being 14months post partum with my rainbow baby and breastfeeding as I still do, I just baby danced 3 days after my cycle which was 5 days before my fertile window and Tuesday 1 day before at this point I doubt pregnancy because twice out the fertile window just doesn't seem likely for me but I want a girl so those should be girl sway days. If I get a positive I will be super shocked, I hate to get my hopes up, I've been feeling left ovary sharp stabbing pain that comes and go, also lightening crotch on Tuesday so I know I'm not too far into my fertile window but I found that pretty weird. I'm cycle day 14 with fertility score 9.0 tomorrow being my biggest day. Who knows but my fingers are crossed and baby dust to you all. My due date will be feb 1st or 2nd if I did conceive

5 years ago • Post starter

@photomama - I started my period on Tuesday too! We're cycle buddies now . I hope the cyst doesn't mess things up to much. I remember you had the bleeding and went to the OR a while ago. Is the cyst cleared up? I hope this is your month too!

5 years ago

Hey ladies. I’m in my fertile week now. (Day 1) hope/should ovulate on Wednesday.
AFM. Take EPO (till ovulation) , using pre seed , baby aspirin and prenatal vitamins. DH is on pre conception vitamins as well. Hope this will be our month!

5 years ago

Hi ladies currently waiting to ovulate as well :)

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I believe I ovulated two days ago so fingers crossed!! This is my first month TTC and the two week wait is already awful! This would be my first pregnancy. Really hoping for a boy! Good luck to all of you!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo