Community post

Success story

Offering hope for all women trying to conceive

Hi Ladies....I am 37 years old and mom to 4 kids. I wanted to be a mom since I was a little girl, playing with dolls, watching my neighbors kids, then babysitting, etc...babies just glued to me...except I was not getting pregnant...I learned devastated news that because I have PCOS I will have troubles conceiving a child naturally...I was crushed to the point I couldn't speak for days...time went on and I got out of my depression....and one day I realized I didn't get my period in like 4-5 months but had slight PM's pains...went to the doctors who ordered US and expecting a tumor of some kind she said'oh that's a baby'...I peed my pants...I cried and hugged this doctor I first saw in my life...I was on cloud 9 nothing mattered anymore...healthy baby girl...then it took about 4 years to have my 2nd...I even took clomid for months, no ovulation...then we went in a vacation...and instead of getting my period I got pregnant...I did 17 tests in disbelief...all super positive...by the time I did US I was 11 weeks pregnant...my 3rd baby came exactly 2 years later, overjoyed naturally again. Our 4th baby came again 2 years later conceived again during a vacation when I was supposed to get my period and brought all pads and tampons I ended up ovulating...so strange and so true...again by the time I figured out I was pregnant I was 10 weeks pregnant...my PCOS made me ovulate whenever...it could be months without a period so every time I didn't connect missed period with pregnancy...my 4 miracles that I thank God every day I have... conceived naturally...my OBGYN told me I should write a book...bit for now I am offering a hope to all of you ladies and letting you know that mirracles do happen...never loose hope and never stop dreaming

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo