Community post

Journal

Getting Nervous

So I'm either 14 or 15dpo. CTP thinks 15dpo and fertility friend things 14dpo. Either way I should have my period today and I'm getting nervous that it hasn't arrived yet. I don't feel like it's coming. I haven't had any of the pms symptoms I usually have. I haven't craved sweets, had an acne break out, been moody or had pink in my cm yet.

I was lightly campy on days 11 and 12dpo and I took a test on 12dpo and it was a BFN. That is part of the reason I guess I'm nervous. If I implanted on 10 or 11 dpo then of course the test was negative on 12dpo. So if tomorrow is 15 or 16dpo, days I almost never get to without my period arriving, then I feel like I should test again but I don't want to see another BFN. But I do want to know and I do want that BFP! Argh! My cycle is being so different this time that I feel like I actually might be pregnant. My boobs are getting sorer every day and I'm feeling better then usual physically and mentally at this point in my cycle. I'm thinking if my period doesn't arrive by morning I should test again just for peace of mind. That will put me at 15 or 16dpo and officially late so if I am pregnant I should see something. Especially if the cramps I felt were implantation.

Here's to hoping!!

8 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

Hey girl. Have you tried temping or checking the cervix as that could give you a definative answer. If you are feeling different this time around, I have high hopes for you and really hope you get your BFP this cycle.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I'm way to anxious to temp! I know it would tell me something but I'd rather my period show up then see a low temperature at this point. I have checked my cervix and it's high and I think open but no pink in my cm. I've read that for some women it takes a few weeks for there cervix to close up so I'm not sure what to do with this information. I feel like my open cervix says my period is coming. Thanks for the good luck!!

5 years ago • Post starter

I understand. I would be in the same boat if the roles were switched. I heard that the cervix takes awhile for it to close. Well let's hope the witch doesn't show up.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- I hope this is it for you!!! I’m anxious with you! I think I would be testing like crazy about now. Remember not everyone get IB, cervix change till later. I will be waiting to see a test soon!
Oh and I remember my implantion cramps felt just like AF was coming then I had a wet feeling went to RR and it was like snot Ewcm. Two days later is when I felt my first symptom.

5 years ago • Edited

I wish you all the luck! And baby dust!

5 years ago

I wish you all the best Flamingo. I think mine is closed and it is hard to tell at times. It is definitely HIGH and has been. I am 25 dpo and 12 days late and the last day I tested was Sunday with EPT and it was still negative. SIGH. Not sure if HCG is too low or not allows test to detect it. I seen where that can happen as well. If I am my lil one is keeping mom in suspense. I think I test on Thursday as it is our 16th month anniversary. I was going to wait till Mother's Day but this is driving me flipping nuts.

I am waiting on my insurance card so I can go to a real dr and not the ones at the clinic. I have not had good experience with them. I do not really trust them either.

Shelly User image

5 years ago • Edited

Thinking of you FlamingoGirl, I really hope you get that BFP xxx

5 years ago

Thanks guys! Unfortunately my period arrived early this morning so I'm on to waiting another month. Who know a month could feel so long! Thanks for all the positivity!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo