Community post

Journal

She's here!

I went through my journal entries and all the disappointment in the negative pregnancy test photos I posted as I lay here in bed holding my newborn daughter, listening to the little noises she makes. I can't believe I'm really here. She was born on April 26 at 9:53pm 7lbs 3oz just the tiniest little thing! Her daddy has absolutely amazed me. From the delivery room until now, he's been so hands on and comforting.. wanting a son doesn't even seem to matter anymore. He walks her around telling her about his day, lays her on his bare chest singing to her. I'm in awe!

I hope my story will encourage others that even when it seems like it's just never going to happen for you, never lose hope.

4 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Thank you for sharing! I dream of this day for myself and my husband. I'm so happy that it has finally come for you. Enjoy every minute of it. Congratualtions on your little girl .

5 years ago

So beautiful, thank you so much for sharing!

5 years ago

Congratulations. :D

Shelly User image

5 years ago

Aww this is such a lovely post. Thankyou for writing it and congratulations!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo