Community post

Information

Testing out trigger

Ok ladies, I was driving myself crazy trying to find this out, so I experimented myself:

2500m of Ovedril cycle day 11.
BFP on cycle day 6 and 8.
BFN day 10.
BFP again on cycle day 12,13 and 14.
(All these on purple Dollar General tests)
The nurse told me anything after two weeks was me and not the meds. Hope someone finds this helpful. Good luck to us all for BFPs and sticky beans!!

Paige

2 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I've got three children and had this with two of them. Both started at 6 weeks and both happy healthy children now. They thought one might have had a twin and the other was a threatened miscarriage.
Have you had a scan? Has the bleeding settled?

5 years ago

I'm in the UK so we don't get much levels. I had just blood with my first but clots we my second. With my first they had no explanation for the bleeding and said they was no sign on anything on the scan. With my second they could see part of the wall had come away but was oppersite side to baby so guessed it was a twin. I hope it all settles for you soon and you get some answers. Xx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo