Community post

Discussion

Two chemicals in 6 months ..any hope left ?

Well im here again ..i knew i was pregnant last cycle after bbt dipped below cover at 8dpo and the symptoms then the BFP only to start bleeding the same day i went in to epu and found i had a burst cyst on left ovary and uterus full of blood with an hcg of 16 ..gutted that my body isnt holding onto these babies ..ive had children and have had miscarriages in the past but this is a new (7yrs) hubby and im starting to think at 38 it wont happen for us ...has anyone had reoccuring chemicals and gone on to have a sucessful pregnancy ?

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Over the last almost 3 yrs, I've had two chemicals, and then I got this one - strong so far. I swear by the double BD theory I found online. I think it was the second time - better swimmers - that pushed us over the edge. I did a journal entry on it - check it out.

5 years ago

And...I"m VERY sorry for your losses. It's such a disappointment. I hope you get your sticky baby really soon.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo