Community post

Question

2 positive HPTs...then negative urine at doc

On Sunday, I had two positive HPTs...one pink dye and one blue dye from different brands. They were faint lines but definitely there. This morning, I went to the doctor and my urine test case back negative. My period is 4 days late and I’ve never been this late before. Should I go to the doctor for a blood test? I’ve heard they are more accurate early on. I’m so confused and just want a definitive yes or no at this point. I’d love to hear similar stories/situations if anyone has one.

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Yes I would, happened to me this pregnancy, I was too hydrated so the blood test obviously came back +. It was frustrating but worth it.

6 years ago

Happened to me too. I had taken 8 hpt's. Urine test was negative but somehow I think they got the tests mixed up. Went for blood work, waited a day and came back positive

User image[/url]

6 years ago

What gets me with this drs. you have already done urine tests with the HPT why not just do the blood one?

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo