Community post

Question

So confused????‍?? !!!!!!

So I’ve been testing everyday with fmu since 8 dpo, I am currently 11dpo. I have tested negative every time and just now when I wiped I had pink tinged cm. Question is, has anyone had a similar experience and what was the outcome? I’m at the point that I want to stop, I can’t keep taking the hits. I’ve had 3 beautiful babies and they weren’t planned and now that I’m married we have actually been trying and have failed.

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You may been testing too early. They have the calculator on here when best time to test and the chance it come up positive if you are pregnant. The egg has to implant before you even get HCG starting to be made. If you got pink when wiped you may have implanted. When is your period due? usually best to wait till the day it is due or a few days earlier if cannot wait. I tried the 6 days sooner and well negative. As every woman and pregnancy is different you may not have enough hcg for the test to pick up.

Shelly User image

5 years ago

My period is due to start until 4-27/28. With my other pregnancies I found out a couple of days before my missed period. I figure I’m out this month which sucks because we bd everyday of my fertile window and for 2 days after then just every other day.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo