Community post

Question

Can I get pregnant

I had my period 4/20/18 it lasted 3 days I had sex in the shower and my bf cumed in me the very next morning I wasn’t bleeding maybe just a light wipe here and there but no heavy bleeding? Can I get pregnant then , I would really like to know? My last period was the last week of March if that needs to be mentioned

5 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

If I'm understanding you correctly your period started on 4.20.18 and you had unprotected sex on cycle days 3 and 4? The chances of ovulating that early are low. You usually ovulate 14 days or so after the beginning of your period. Some women do conceive toward the end of their period but it is very unusual. Are your cycles "regular", 28 days or so? Is your goal to conceive or not conceive?

6 years ago

My goal is to conceive and my cycles are every where now last month my period start the last week of March they last about 3-4 days

6 years ago • Post starter

If your goal is to conceive you should keep having unprotected sex. Especially during the middle of your cycle!

6 years ago

Am new on all this , so my cycle is my period or the whole month

6 years ago • Post starter

Your cycle is from the first day of your period to the day before your next period. For most women it's around a whole month long. Under the Getting Pregnant tab on the website is a lot of helpful advice about our cycles.

I'm also happy to answer questions to the best of my knowledge!

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo