Cycle start 29.3.18 26 day cycle last month
CD1-4 bleeding
CD 4-11 BD twice
Cd 11 cramps in morning
CD12 1st pos opk at 10am pains at night BD
CD 13 peak at 8am midnight to 3am horrific pain in left side OVULATION BD
CD 14 1dpo pain again in left ovary more of an ache opk neg
2dpo nothing
3dpo funny stab in uterus and cold sore throat (virus)
4dpo BD
5dpo nose bleed sore throat high and low adbo pain gassy felt sick at 18.30
6dpo crampy need to pooh (tmi) boobs feel different vivid dream and creamy cm cx high hard ligament pain
7dpo noticable dizziness had to lay down only relieved by sleep some hoha cramps major heartburn like i was going to throw up boobs swollen funny tingled nipples like they were being aroused
8dpo Nothing all symptoms gone only slight cramps cm white and creamy nipples on felt funny once
9dpo cramps at 2am no pmt nothing other than vivid dream i was pregnant with a girl and was hiding it Huge temp drop (AF on way ?) Felt like a euphoria feeling insomnia cm still white and cx still high and hard
10dpo temp rose today boobs are HUGE hot heavy and tingle only light cramps in morning boobs feel so strange like im breatfeeding could be AF about to drop. .test this AM NEG

15 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Comments

Sorry for your loss xx

5 years ago

Jstar i had blood test and scan ..the scan showed a burst cyst on ovary and another cyst ths was only 4mm also my uterus was full of blood and a few clots that could be seen on scan they couldnt see a gest sac or any sign of a preg by obgyn said beta was only 16 enough to give me a positive test but not high enough to show a preg on scan ..as the blood was from the cyst they told me to go back in 72hrs for second beta to see if hcg had risen meaning baby had stuck but by two days later the test was neg so i called them and they documented chemical ..second one in 6mths but they won't do any thing until 3 confirmed chemicals even then they cant check for chromosome abnormality as to early ..thus month i feel exactly the same only i had a two huge temp dips below cover line at 4&8dpo today ..they said my lp is 11 days so on the shorter side as i only have 26 day cycles ..this month if it happens again they will investigate ..this will be first baby with hubby of 7yrs but i have gotten pregnant by him many years before so i know his swimmers are ok as he also has a daughter with someone else ..i have real trouble carrying girls xx

5 years ago • Post starter

I’m so sorry this happened to you . I get frequent chemical pregnancies as well , so I know how you feel . I won’t even test this cycle , because I’m scared to know I’ve lost another baby .

5 years ago

So sorry to be reading your story...I truly hope next month you will have your happy ending

5 years ago

Sorry to be reading that. After thr birth of my daughter and hubby started trying again I had recurrent miscarrages too. I tried progesterone cream that I got off Amazon, tried it the first month and got pregnant. Previous cycle, I caught the tail end of a BFP then period came on time anyways. I just tried the cream the next cycle and figured why not and here we are today. I hope the next cycle you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo