Cycle start 29.3.18 26 day cycle last month
CD1-4 bleeding
CD 4-11 BD twice
Cd 11 cramps in morning
CD12 1st pos opk at 10am pains at night BD
CD 13 peak at 8am midnight to 3am horrific pain in left side OVULATION BD
CD 14 1dpo pain again in left ovary more of an ache opk neg
2dpo nothing
3dpo funny stab in uterus and cold sore throat (virus)
4dpo BD
5dpo nose bleed sore throat high and low adbo pain gassy felt sick at 18.30
6dpo crampy need to pooh (tmi) boobs feel different vivid dream and creamy cm cx high hard ligament pain
7dpo noticable dizziness had to lay down only relieved by sleep some hoha cramps major heartburn like i was going to throw up boobs swollen funny tingled nipples like they were being aroused
8dpo Nothing all symptoms gone only slight cramps cm white and creamy nipples on felt funny once
9dpo cramps at 2am no pmt nothing other than vivid dream i was pregnant with a girl and was hiding it Huge temp drop (AF on way ?) Felt like a euphoria feeling insomnia cm still white and cx still high and hard
10dpo temp rose today boobs are HUGE hot heavy and tingle only light cramps in morning boobs feel so strange like im breatfeeding could be AF about to drop. .test this AM NEG

15 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 15 Comments | Last Page

Update 10 or 11dpo ..woke up and when i sat up my boobs felt MASSIVE and hot tingly and heavy normal for AF just more all over feeling. .AF cramps like yesterday morn that have now worn off left ovary twinges ..acne breakout ..increased sense of smell ..dizzy feeling ..hungry (sort of same as pmt feeling only feel warm feeling with it ) saw a ghost of a line on test last night and again this morning ..im absolutely terrified to test again as if thats not my eyes playing tricks it SHOULD get darker def by tomorrow ..cant explain how scared i am ..im so used to vvfl and symptom spotting im starting to feel like a mad woman ..could this really be a baby ? ..i suppose tomorrow will tell ..i am offically a bag of nerves i dont want to use my frer but do at the same time ..i might hold urine for a few hours and then take it if i see a shadow il be more hopeful ...

5 years ago • Post starter

when is your period due to start?

Shelly User image

5 years ago

Meme I feel the same way, These little ones if they are in there are taking their time to give us definite notifications. SIGH. We are not young as we used to be and cannot handle the suspense as much, lol Good Luck and hopefully you see a very dark NO Doubt about it Positive soon. Hopefully we both will

Shelly User image

5 years ago

Did you re-test? X

Ingi :)

5 years ago

Im on 13dpo today run out of sensitive tests so they should be delivered today and il get my answer ..frer was neg yesterday morning at 12 dpo ..i feel gassy and dizzy ..no appetite insomnia good news is luteal phase is longer than all other months of 11 days ..slight period type cramps and twinges not the normal ache or heavy feeling im used to ..can feel these twinges in my bum ..wondering if its just my hormones adjusting after iud removal in december ..my temps still up and had dip below cover on 8dpo ..cx has changed over past two days and is now medium /high and very soft and squishy didnt have a cx like this with any pregnancy or normal month ..also my lady bits feel really tight ..im trying not to get hopes up as felt for sure i was out and worry im going to wake up to period ..with 2 of my other pregnancies i didnt het a bfp until 15-16 dpo or 14 dpo with girls so a few days late ..my boobs are still heavy and tingle but that could be AF as i had that one of the other months ..il update later ..hope yr all doing ok ..lots of baby dust x

I have at least 5 more days till i can test, its driving me crazy already!!! Good luck & keep us updated x

5 years ago

Any news?? X

5 years ago

I had a chemical. .again the second in 6mths ..i knew i was pregnant those symptoms were to crazy not to be ..hcg 16 at hospital and burst cyst on left ovary uterus full of blood ..im now on CD6 and feel so horminal tests are neg so didnt need to go back for sec beta ..they wont do anything until third chemical /miscarriage x

Aw im so sorry to hear that, cant imagine how heartbreaking it must be!
Have everything crossed for you, next cycle and hope you get your BFP soon xxx

5 years ago

Hi mememe32 I have all the same kinda signs & symptoms to you and had it couple times before also have horrific ov pains. Was wondering how you knew you had a chemical ? I get awful af pain too sometimes struggle to walk and sometimes don't feel right x

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo