Community post

Discussion

Going crazy

LMP was March 15th due to start in the 11th been very very regular on periods for over a year now 27-29 days cycles. Miscarried in February . Taken test since the 9th and all I have been negative. Feeling all kinds of symptoms
Been very sick feeling on and off all day
Hungry all the time
Cramps but not like af
Lower back aches
Boobs hurt sore to touch sensitive nipples
Very very tender abdomen
Gassy
Bloating
No signs of af showing
Then yesterday noticed light light pink in my cm
Had lots more cm then normal lately too. I’m now on CD 36 and still testing negative
Also today very little brown spotting, only when I wipe.

User image

9 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Anyone have anything similar?!

User image

6 years ago • Post starter

Very irregular spotting at 8 days late still spotting here and here no actually bleeding, leaking from my nipples occurred last night?! Still negative hpt thinking about going to er to see if they will do a blood test

User image

Anyone there?

User image

I'd definitely get a blood test. You should have a positive by now, but I've had friends who didn't get a positive till they were almost 2 months pregnant. No need for the ER if you have a doctor, or go to urgent care. It's cheaper.

6 years ago

Won’t let me be seen at doctor or urgent care unless I have money upfront for blood test and I don’t have the money right now. Been having really weird spotting to light flow for about 5 days but comes and goes it’ll stop for a half the day and then come back then next day. Definitely not a normal period for me as I usually bleed super super heavy but I feel pregnant I’ve had 2 kids already so I know how it feels just wondering why I’m still getting negatives ???? the worst part is if Im not then why all the symptoms. My boobs are the worst, they’re super sensitive and keep feeling like they’re filling with milk. Had some leakage from them the other night but nothing since then.

User image

Leaking boobs again today. Still random spotting. Called the doctor this morning got a blood draw done so waiting for results from that hopefully good news tomorrow ????

User image

Hoping it's good news. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Just saw your post. I hope you find something out soon. Prayers to you!

6 years ago

Welp not pregnant guess my hormones are just all goofy for some reason ????‍?? Who knows

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo