Community post

Discussion

Talk me out of testing so early!+

I'm only 7dpo yesterday I was getting some weird fluttery feelings that took my breath away for about 5 seconds ( hoping it was implantation) and I was hella irritated easily. Like I freaked on MIL for breaking mug (it wasn't sentimental or special just some random mug). The moodiness isnt normal until a day or 2 before af and not to that extent. Today my nipplea hurt sooo much more then then have the last 5 days, I've had a few full cramps and my legs are killing me. I'm so tempted to go get tests knowing it is pointless this early... talk me out of it please.

6 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I tested at 9dpo and it was so visibly dark, i coulda probably tested at 7 or 8 dpo and got something. I only tested early cause i smelled something and got violently sick.
With my 1st, i didnt get + til day after period was due.
I always tested early until i had a cp. It devistated me. Seeing the + then watching it slowly disappear is something i never wanted to do again. The one time i broke down was my bfp in march because i knew from getting sick. But i was so worried until i could get to dr.
Try and wait it out as long as you can!! Ik it's hard though.

6 years ago

@kelliria yes its driving me crazy . I can't remember if I was late with my dd but I knew before i tested I was preggo. It's hard but I'm thinking of what I felt was implantation at 6dpo I will wait till tomorrow or at least go get the tests tomorrow.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! I tested + with my first pregnancy with my dd when my period was late. This pregnancy I started testing at 8dpo and leading up to my missed period and it was confirmed with a blood test the day after my missed period. Hope this is it for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I am tempted to test today at 8 dpo due to symptoms and only have 5 days till period starts. I done the online quizzes and most say probably pregnant and did some of the DIY tests at home and seem to say similar. I have a clear blue but went and got frer with two tests yesterday. I know the clear blue usually not good till day of missed period and the frer I can do one today and one monday if not.. Period is diue approximately on the 26th. I went via OD as I felt like I did on the 13th instead of my LMP date of March 27th

Shelly User image

6 years ago

I tested positive with this kiddo @ 8dpo. It was very faint but visible to the naked eye. I wouldn't test any earlier than that! I thought I felt implantation 7DPO & 8DPO but I guess it was earlier!

6 years ago

I ended up testing today at 10 dpo with a clearblue. I do not like blue dye at all it ran funny but ithink it was Bfn I will be going to get some first response this weekend. I still have one other not sure how good klot is never heard of the brand i think it's a CVS one

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo