Community post

Journal

Not Testing Until Missed Period

I've decided that I'm not going to test anymore until I miss my period. I usually start my period on 14 DPO, which then turns into CD1. This cycle and last cycle I've only tracked my BBT around ovulation to confirm it. This has helped with the anxiety I felt as my temperature starts to drop at the end of my leutal phase. I've been testing on 13 or 14 DPO these last few cycles but I've decided that I'm going to let missing my period be my first real indicator that I might be pregnant. Therefore, I will wait until 15 DPO to take any tests. I'm hoping this will take away any anxiety I feel about testing. If AF shows up on 14 DPO it shows up. If not I will test on the morning of 15DPO. Unless I'm anxious about that... then I'll wait until 16DPO.

4 Comments • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I'm praying for you hun. Hope this is your lucky cycle.

6 years ago

Flamingogirl- I know exactly what you mean. This cycle trying to keep my mind busy which I have. My Dr told me anything that stresses you during TtC will not get you pregnant. Sheeven said relax enjoy the BDing....even go on vacation or weekend getaway during TWW. So hopefully this weekend are get away will keep my mind clear. Best of luck to you dear. Congratulations to your sis (I believe) pregnancy

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. That's what I did with my first pregnancy as I didn't know I was pregnant. The only tell tale symptom that I got was the ability to not lie on my stomach. Took the test and sure enough the lines were there. I'm sure this will take a lot of stress off your plate.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you ladies! I'm hoping it will too. Getting sick during my last tww made me stress a lot about our chances last cycle. We don't have anything fun planned but a weekend getaway during the tww sounds like a great idea! Not being sick and waiting until after my af date will help. It will take away the constant thought of when do I test this time? Yes, Beaut1ful38 my twin sister is pregnant with her second!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo