Community post

Question

Any over 50 moms here that are pregnant or trying

I was just curious if there are any moms that are in their 50s or later that are trying or are pregnant.

Shelly User image

11 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

I am 39 and a few women on here are over 40. I hope you get your bfp! It's always so exciting to see older women more frequently on sites. Well, i guess i shouldn't assume you are over 50.

6 years ago

I am 43 and trying after 2 misscariage in a row. Hope you get BFP soon.

6 years ago

Actually, i am now 5w6d. I conceived on my 5th m of clomid. Ill be 40 at birth.

6 years ago

I am actually 52. I am hoping for my girl if I am.

Shelly User image

6 years ago • Post starter

Shelly, that sounds really good! Isn't the tww the absolute worst? It can literally drive you nuts! I really hope you get your bfp soon! Let us know when you test!

6 years ago

I knew the chance it be too early and possibly be 1 line and it was 1 line. Good side it is still early. No hope lost yet. I still have 5 or 6 days to go before missed period.

Shelly User image

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Ik, Shelly. It is hard when you always get reminded by others that you are still trying. I have been looking online at Zulilly at maternity clothes. They are very cheap. I think i had 12 pieces for 160$. You are having great symptoms. Good luck! Ill keep on for your bfp!!

6 years ago

Good luck and for you! I'm 42 and I just got my BFP, but needed letrozole to help me drop enough eggs to get a good one. My mom was 44 when she had her last one, and if your cycle is still regular, no reason why you shouldn't get your bfp.

6 years ago

Im 38 ..can i join in ?..i have older kids so forgot what all this baby thing is like ..never had to try with my others even though i was told id never have kids ..this month im so convinced i didnt BD enough yet yesterday and today at 11dpo got the faintest of squinter lines on a 10miu test im in that horrible last two day limbo ..Will the test get dark or will AF show tomoz ..i ovulated early hours of wednesday 11th morning felt the agony on my left side opk and temps confitmed but only BD monday afternoon so this will be a miracle. .shelly how are u feeling today ? Symptoms wise ?

6 years ago

ok, I started what maybe implantation or vaginal bleeding early this morn. It is sort of red but does not fill a panty liner. There was small like clottish thing when I went to the bathroom earlier. No real cramps with this just stirrings in lower abdomen. It felt like pinching late last night I am hoping it is implantation. Some have scant ones and some report heavier ones. I am not expecting my period till the 25/26. It is too early to be AF. I still have full feeling breasts, tender sensitive nips, and pants are snug. I am usually very heavy on AF and talking pads not panty liners. Via my calculations and cramp I had I Ovulated on the 13th and today be 9 dpo and the calculator on this site said it be most common day for implantation. As I stated in earlier post I had pink tinge to cm last night at work. 14 days past O is 27th. I am 30 day periods my LMP was 3/27

Shelly User image

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo