Community post

Question

Weird period TMI

OK, so my period was 2 days late but it came this morning.It is accompanied by weird pains/pulling in the left lower abdomen ( ovary area ) and not actual deep uterus cramps.The blood varies from brownish to light red and is mixed with yellowish cm.I tested on 11dpo and 13 dpo and both tests were stark white negative.My breasts are still tender and sore and I am not really feeling like I am on my period but the flow was quite heavy and sudden in the morning - now it is lighter, almost none at all ( My 1st-day flow is rather heavy and painful ).What can it be? Is it possible that it is an ectopic pregnancy or early miscarriage? Or it is just really heavy spotting and I can be still pregnant? What I should do - wait or go to doctor immediately?

UPDATE   Ok, Now it looks like a much heavier version of my typical period with the addition of almost black clots.I guess it is not something very serious if pains can be managed with Ibuprofen.How normal is ovarian pain during periods? It is my first time having something like this.I hope somebody can share their opinion/personal stories with me.

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It seems you may have had your period even if late. Breasts can be tender before periods at times. If you are TTC, try for this next month's ovulation. I get periodic heavy periods as well.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo