Community post

Question

Implantation bleeding?

Hey there! I'm wondering if I experienced IB recently. My cycle is 25 days long. Had my last period March 18 had unprotected sex the same night AF left 3/24/18. AF lasts 7 days for me. I had unprotected sex again on the 26th and again on the 29th. Well, this past Sunday evening 4/8 I went to the bathroom and noticed some light brown spotting on the tp so I figured it was AF (I have had light brown spotting once before, but not like how it was this time around and also AF arrived right after the spotting last time.) I put in a S+ tampon in because my flow is normally very heavy the first 3 days and I also have to change it every 2-3 hours. I waited about 2-3 hours to change it and when I did I noticed the blood was a very dark brown and it wasnt fully soaked like it normally would be (it was probably half way) wondered if it was a cause for concern.. I decided to insert a new one and before going to bed I went to check and this time there was barely anything, but still given my previous experience I put a new tampon in and the next morning I checked it and more brown blood with a very small amount of light pink blood. I probably didn't have to wear a tampon.. Anyways this lasted until Tuesday evening, so it technically lasted 2 days since I started Sunday evening. Then yesterday I got a good amount of clear cm and when it happened I thought i had peed my pants! I tried taking a test, but it was negative and I know you have to wait around 3-5 days after implantation bleeding for the hcg to be detected, but I have no idea what's going on. Does it sound like IB?

I also had some other symptoms, including: 2 migraines, lower back pain and extreme fatigue.

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

It's very possible that it could be implantation bleeding. Wait a few more days then test again!

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago

I agree with Blove. wait till till the day your period should start to test to give hcg time to build. It seems like Ib from what I have read online about it. Good Luck.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

I am officially 3 days late (I'm never this late) I've taken a few tests and all have been BFN. I'm getting more and more frustrated everyday cause I dont know what's going on.

6 years ago • Post starter

Did AF ever come??

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo