Community post

Question

FRER claims

Can anyone help please because I'm rather confused. I bought a 2 pack of FRER 6 days sooner and in the instruction leaflet they claim to be able to detect over 99% of pregnancies 4 days before a missed period (so at 10-11dpo). I was wondering how they can claim this to be true when some women don't even implant til 10, 11 or 12 DPO! I didn't think they were allowed to lie about the statistics but given implantation can vary between 6-12 days how can it possibly be accurate? Any thoughts? What is the latest anyone has gotten their BFP on a FRER?

user submitted image

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I got a very clear bfp at 9dpo with frer. Didnt test earlier. I took opks and temped so i know ovulation. I think they worded it "as early as" because it is not a guarentee to test + that soon. Then it says *in lab testing.... That * means that it was done in a certain test environment. Another group of tests could have different results. It's not a certain thing, but the way they word it, you COULD implant late and get your bfp day of missed period and they would say you were in the 1%. I hope this makes sense. Good luck!

5 years ago

It says over 99% of women 4 or fewer days before the day of missed period, so even 1 woman testing positive at 4 days before, and the rest not until 3, 2, 1 day before, means the claim of over 99% is true.

5 years ago

I started testing with FRERs at 8dpo and got a very very faint line and that was I think 5-6 days before my missed period and I bought 3 boxes of the two pack and one was digitial.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I tested at 10dpo with a FRER test and got a positive. I know I implanted in 7dpo with cramps and ew after. Thought AF was coming. 9dpo had dizzy spell and hungry more. And 11dpo positive on a digital clear blue. You can go to my page and see tests and the line at 10dpo.

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo