Community post

Discussion

8 dpo brown spot then 11 dpo pink spotting, anyone else?

Hi all, Ive been having some really strange symptoms this month and keep thinking I’m pregnant, then I’ll spot and be devastated and think I’m out again. But I’ve never felt this nauseous and sore boobs in 15 months of trying. My symtoms are:

4 DPO - sharp cramps every now and again. Fatigue
5 DPO - dizzy spells while sitting down, slight cramps, felt starving 2 hours after dinner and then had toast and felt queasy after. Had a random stitch in the centre of my rib cage for about 5 minutes.
6 DPO - woke for an hour in middle of night with really strange cramps that I’ve never had before and felt really sick. Had very vivid dreams of finding out I was pregnant. Very dizzy again today and cramps in my left side.
7 DPO - only a very small bit of cramping, lots of lotiony CM & the extreme dizziness has continued. Felt full all day, had a banana for breakfast and half my lunch and couldn’t eat dinner as felt nauseous.
8 DPO - no more dizziness or cramps but got the TINIEST bit of brown spotting around lunchtime. Literally could have easily missed it. Really down that it might be AF starting but I haven’t had any more spotting 24 hours later. Boobs starting to hurt under my arms.
9 DPO - no cramps/ dizziness, no more spotting since the one yesterday. Boobs still hurt and very irritable. Exhausted and feel nauseous but could be from car journey. Took a test in the afternoon as I couldn’t help myself but turns out I only had a tiiiiny drop of pee in me, BFN.
10 DPO - Feel a bit nauseous, slight cramping on left side. Boobs really hurt under my arm pits, sore why I lie on my side.
11 DPO - period due today. Took a test first thing with internet cheapie and BFN. Then at around 9am went to toilet and when I wiped there was a little bit of pink blood on the tissue. Was really sad as thought was my period but 7 hours later still nothing more, just cramping on left side so thinking maybe was implantation?? Decided not to give up hope as boobs still really sore and am nauseous. Slight cramping left side.

Has anyone had anything similar and got a BFP..? Any answers would help me greatly!!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo