Community post

Question

What is going on!? Advice needed please!

Hi all,
I am currently 11dpo (positive OPK CD18&19 with a 15 day LP) and I have been using One Step strips (10miu) and so far have gotten 2 very very faint BFPs, one at 11pm last night and one at about 10am this morning. All other ICs I have taken from the same batch have all been stark white so I’m hoping these 2 have picked up on something! They are very faint but there and look pink tinged and are visible to the eye in good light.
Anyway, I got all excited and took a FRER about 6pm and it’s a stark white BFN! It was with a 2 hour hold, could it possibly be that I didn’t hold for long enough before testing?
Or could it be that I have a dodgy batch of ICs that are playing tricks on me?
I have been having some slight cramping, nausea and heartburn and AF is due in 4 days.
Just wondered what people thought I should do, test with my last FRER with FMU or wait? I am out of the One Step ICs, used the last one this morning!
Thankyou in advance!

user submitted image

4 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I don't see a line in the photo you posted. I would use the FRER in the morning. If it's negative, I would wait until AF shows or not. On my ICs in previous months, I have thought I maybe saw a shadow of a line, but it always ended up being nothing. FX for you!

6 years ago

Thank you! It’s very hard to get a photo of the lines but they are definitely there, just squinters!
I will try the FRER with FMU and go from there.

6 years ago • Post starter

FRER this morning with FMU was negative.
Did a cheapie strip test (25miu) this afternoon with a 3 hour hold and again I see a very very faint line that came up within the time limit!

Confusing or what!?!?

6 years ago • Post starter

Test again in the morning on Tuesday if nothing no bleeding or anything comes up then it’s a slow rise hCG for your pregnancy and possibly get a blood test done ????

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo