Community post

Question

Need some miscarriage info

Has anyone ever had a miscarriage and only bled for a day and a half?? I completely stopped bleeding already from mine and I'm wondering why.. I'm not cramping at all anymore either. Should I be worried? Or is it possible that my doctor was wrong and it isn't a miscarriage?

praying for my rainbow

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

One of my losses was a super light 2-3 day bleed. Though bleeding during pregnancy is quiet common. Have you tested again or had any bloods done to confirm levels?

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

I had blood done yesterday and my level was down to 5 it was 9 the day before I started gushing blood.

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago • Post starter

5 and under is not pregnant. I think your doctor is right, Sounds like a chemical/very early loss. I'm so sorry

<a href=

6 years ago

So sorry for your loss! I have had 9 chemicals and 1 clinical miscarriage with twins that happened this past Wednesday. I'm heartbroken, as I'm sure you are too. For me the worst part is not knowing confidently what is going on and not until hindsight can I see what was happened. I hate that the most! I think my issue is that my lining isn't thick and lush enough to make baby stick. Periods are lighter than they used to be. My normal periods are about 6 days, but for the longest only around 3-4 days. My thinking is that a lighter period, must mean a less lush uterine lining. Anyone reading can chime in and correct me or inform me please. I get pregnant easily, but cant hold on to it. This is the avenue I hope to pursue, I'm thinking undiagnosed thyroid issue. HCG under 5 is considered non-pregnant. Your light bleed may be due to the inadequate lining issue, and might be worth mentioning to your doc. Good Luck to you and Baby Dust for the when your ready! Hugs Sweetie!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo