Community post

Question

When did I ovulate?

Can anyone take a look at my chart and tell me when I ovulated? I don’t nornally ovulate until later in my cycle but this one is strange. It’s my second clomid cycle. Took 50mg cd3-cd7. Early afternoon of CD 12, i got low fertility on the clear blue advanced opk but then a few hours later in the evening, it went to peak. Maybe my urine was too diluted during the early afternoon test? Anyway, I had a temp rise the next morning which leads me to believe I ovulated on the same day that i got the low then peak reading. If this is the case, should i be covered with the times that we had sex? I’m just so confused with this cycle.

user submitted image

9 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

I’m going to say Day 11 bc once temp spikes means that egg is release so the sperm up waiting has better chance fertilizing egg.

6 years ago

Its really hard to say as not enough bbt. By your opk i would say 12 or 13

6 years ago

I'd say cd12. Timing is great!
Good luck! =))

6 years ago

Has fertility friend set your ovulation date? Would like to see what day it picked?

6 years ago

After 3 days of elevated temps, fertility friend set ovulation at CD12. Hoping we dtd enough to cover us!

6 years ago • Post starter

Updated chart

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Dtd looks timed perfectly. Hope ull get your bfp

6 years ago

12DPO????

6 years ago

missconnie I think she meant her 12 day of her cycle. She just ovulated so not be at 12 dpo yet

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo