Community post

Question

Advice or experiences on bleeding then BFP

I have a problem ..well i thought AF arrived on CD 26 so thought i was out (although ive had some weird symptoms) ..like my boobs have grown and ache under my armpits ..i felt sick ..so tired i literally thought i was getting ill i stayed in bed all day then this evening due to feeling weird took a test and although fainter than the control theres a line (i should mention before the bleed i tested and only got a real squinter that i couldnt say was positive) im really confused ..i know at my age and with a history of hormonal imbalances there is a posibility of decidual bleed but normally (unless any of you can testify otherwise) a decidual will be BFP BEFORE the bleed ..im hoping this was just a faulty test and tomorrows will be neg as i dont need the worry ..so i suppose my question is after a moderately heavy bleed with tiny clots have any of you gone on to have a healthy pregnancy ?

0 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo