Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Mistique, afwifey, winnie, beaut1ful38, i have my fingers crossed for you all. I have been following most everyone from the oct, nov, dec groups abd want to keep up with you ladies.

6 years ago

Well hello ladies it doesn’t look like I will be ttc for January and I tested this morning and got this result a my first ever as well. Been to docs to get blood test to check levels. Doc thinks I’m about 5 weeks, and Flo app reckons 5wks, day 7...
good luck everyone who will be testing soon
I’ll still be lurking around to see you ladies post your BFP ????????

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago • Edited

Smoseman and nasamama- yes Walmart cheapies!! They are amazing! Oh no, always out. I’m wondering if dollar tree tests are similar to Walmart ones ???? if anything, which I hope you won’t have too, you can order them online?

Oh I hope you get your bfps!!!! Baby dust to you both!! ????????????????????????

User image

5 years ago

I've been really happy with the clinical guard tests. I like that they always gave me a super clean BFN when I wasn't pregnant. I think I paid ~$7 for 25 tests. And free same day shipping, which was great when I was POAS like a crazy person

5 years ago

It's weird, I've really only used the FRERs and I can almost swear by them. Check out my tests on my profile if you like. Maybe its just a bad batch of tests. Hope you ladies get your BFPs in a couple days.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

smoseman, definitely darker line today. Congratulations!

5 years ago

I'm thinking of trying vitex next month.
Currently have a 30 day cycle, Oing on CD21 with a 9 day L.P. Any one used to vitex to lengthen out LP?

I'm 8 months PP, before bub I had a very regular 26/27 day cycle Oing CD14 with a 12/13 day L.P.
9 days seems too short. I dont want to start this month as I need O to stay exactly where my app is predicting, but I think I'll start using it from CD1 nect cycle.

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

Hi all! I popped in to check on everyone and see how things are going.
K8mcm88, i took all you will be plus co q10 and baby asprin. Bf took multi vit that had high zinc and co q10 as well. You can look up co q10 and fertility and it will tell you about it. I am 5w3d and am still taking vit b complex, prenatal, co q10, baby asprin, and red maca powder. I asked my dr about them and she said they are all ok to take. Maca is a dried fruit and incans used it during pregnancy. There has been no testing on it and that's why they say stop taking it. I would consult dr when you do get bfp.
Flamingogirl, i am sorry you are having such a hard time. It can be so nerve wracking and stressful. I think it is geeat you and dh have the house to yourselves.

6 years ago

Beaut1ful, you seem like such a positive, upbeat woman. I admire your resiliance and how quickly you bounced back. After my mmc, i didn't want to try again for a year. I let fear stand in the way. I am sure with your faith and determination a bfp will come your way!

6 years ago

mememe32- I'm 1dpo. Last few cycles have had a 9/10 L.P. So chances are I will start testing at 8dpo lol.

<a href=

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo