Community post

Journal

Short cycle March 3 to march 29

Needed to document this cycle .AF came on the 3.3 and i ovulated 14.3 ..i had different symptoms this cycle and some vfl hpt tests then today when i wiped after bad cramping i had very watery pink blood that has now turned brown ? Never had this before ..normally i have full red flow straightaway no spotting no warning ..now the cramps have subsided im still spotting hoping the FLOW will start soon to avoid any doubt ..im now at the point im giving up ..NO more charting temps ..NO more opks ..im taking a break to stressful at 38 maybe i shouldnt have another one ..

1 Comment • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I had my period on March 3rd 2017 and Again on March 31st 2017. It just so happens that I ovulated April 13th or 14th and got pregnant that cycle after trying for 4 years! And I wasn't trying at all. We were in the middle of selling our house and purchasing another! Lol For a while I had quit temping, quit all fertility meds and opks! So your cycle is not that crazee, cause I got pregnant on a cycle just like it!

Mill

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo