Community post

Question

Faint BFP, spotting/blood then faint BFP again. anyone have success with similar

Here is my FRER from 2 days ago that showed faint positive after just a minute and it dried even darker ????????‍?? I also just got a straight away positive Wondfo dip strip. Today I am CD27 and about 14dpo give or take a day.

Idk what to think because I just stared having light amount of blood and it’s a little red but mostly dark/brown. I have very sore BBs, mild cramps ...anyone ever experience a faint positive, have some bleeding and then have BFP and healthy pregnancy to term?

I’m hoping this isn’t a chemical and isn’t my period ... hey I’ve heard crazier stories lol. Praying hard and hoping for rainbow baby! ????

user submitted image

3 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I could have written this myself! I experienced this myself last week. I got my BFP March 18th, then the next day I started spotting. Mostly brown blood. Kept spotting and by the 22nd I started bleeding a good bit and the tests started getting more faint. By the 23rd the FRER read negative. It was so heartbreaking! I hope everything goes a lot better for you. I'm on my next cycle hoping for a pregnancy that sticks! I refuse to test until a week after my period is due!

6 years ago

Unfortunately i had the same. Light positive on frer for 2 daus then had darker on clearblue but the same day started bleeding. It was chemical for me but i believe it can turn out different for you. If it makes you feel better ill ad that straight the next cycle i got pregnant and im now 12 weeks

6 years ago

I ended up having a full 5 day af. On last day today. Here’s to hoping THIS MONTH is our month!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo