Community post

Question

Clomid users?

Anyone here have successful use with clomid? If so, did it result in singles or multiples? We are ttc our fourth child. My first three children were very easy to conceive, and I don’t really know what’s going on this time. My doctor has mentioned clomid, but I am very hesitant to try it. I personally know THREE people who conceived TRIPLETS with clomid, and that terrifies me! The doctor said that while it does increase your chances of multiples, it’s only by about 5%. Still anxious...

6 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I had my first on clomid... only one

6 years ago

I used Clomid as well. Just one. I would have been happy with twins though.

6 years ago • Edited

I conceived my daughter on the 5th round of 50mg. On my 5th month again with clomid in the tww. The chances are extremely rare. Kinda neat you know of 3 ppl, with triplets at that! I am thankful for it. Tried 19 yrs to get her.

6 years ago

We had only one on Clomid, and are on our 3rd round of Clomid trying for another.

6 years ago

I got pregnant with my son on my 5th round of Clomid 150mg. I didn't bother using it again after that cuz I hated the hormotions involved.
Good luck! =))

6 years ago

I conceived my daughter on my first round of Clomid. Glad she wasn't a twin or triplet!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo